Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00395 CAD / KZT
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 55% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,400 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,975 (500,306 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (39 minutes ago)