Cost of living in Petrolina, Brazil compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34528 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petrolina (Brazil) is 33% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,000 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,347 (R$ 9,694) in Petrolina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (20 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (42 minutes ago)