Cost of living in Petrolina, Brazil compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39499 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petrolina (Brazil) is 30% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,900 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,714 (R$ 6,872) in Petrolina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (40 minutes ago)