Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 442 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01112 CAD / PKR *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 46% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,900 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,635 (₨237,024) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Manchester costs £6.00 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $8 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 25,000 Shilling (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prishtina costs €4,500 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (44 minutes ago)