Cost of living in Pescara, Italy compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.486 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 7% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,600 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,353 (€2,257) in Pescara.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 198 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)