Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 123 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.556 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 8% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,528 (€2,910) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,200 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 350,000 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €100 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nadiad costs ₨1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,506 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 80,000 Leone (38 minutes ago)