Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.478 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 8% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,873 (€2,620) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,600 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (12 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Sacramento, California costs $0.19 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)