Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.488 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 6% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,139 (€2,781) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,900 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$189 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,888 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨180 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Halifax costs C$2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,750 (about 1 hour ago)