Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38872 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 22% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,951 (R$ 7,593) in Pelotas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (38 minutes ago)