Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 149 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.30831 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 43% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,734 (R$ 12,110) in Pelotas.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Galle costs 600 ₨ (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prague costs 32 Kč (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 10,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨50,825 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)