Cost of living in Pécs, Hungary vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 179 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00424 CAD / HUF
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pécs (Hungary) is 52% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,900 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,857 (673,943 Ft) in Pécs.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Sancti Spíritus costs 2.00 CUC (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Temuco costs CH$1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €125 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)