Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04278 CAD / UYU
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 4% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,347 ($U78,242) in Paysandú.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $355 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 4,000 (40 minutes ago)