Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04748 CAD / UYU
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 5% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,283 ($U69,138) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,125 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Canberra costs AU$20 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨499 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)