Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00390 CAD / KZT
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 30% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,400 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,798 (972,783 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 250 (about 2 hours ago)