Cost of living in Patras, Greece vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 143 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.434 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 24% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,900 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$4,479 (€3,122) in Patras.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$10 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,600 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)