Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00046 CAD / COP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 45% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,057 (COL$4,506,902) in Pasto.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 3,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)