Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00045 CAD / COP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 45% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,364 (COL$3,003,406) in Pasto.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)