Cost of living in Pardubice, Czech Republic compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06160 CAD / CZK
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pardubice (Czech Republic) is 33% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,000 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,328 (54,022 Kč) in Pardubice.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)