Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16973 CAD / SRD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 57% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,000 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,735 (10,220 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $915 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $2,033 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meerut costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in João Pessoa costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)