Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 263 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.17802 CAD / SRD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 47% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,200 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,312 (18,606 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in London costs £10 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Casablanca costs 33 Dirham (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ulan Bator costs 1,000,000 ₮ (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dinajpur costs Taka 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)