Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01953 CAD / INR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 19% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,000 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,238 (₨165,782) in Panipat.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$95 (about 1 hour ago)