Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 224 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.843 CAD / NZD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 7% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,900 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$6,404 (NZ$7,599) in Palmerston North.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $50 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £27 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $20 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$1,830 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Missouri costs $10 (about 4 hours ago)