Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 494 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.441 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 6% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$5,427 (€3,766) in Palma de Mallorca.
Prices recently added
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Seoul costs ₩2,936 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Belgaum costs ₨180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Colombo costs 145 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)