Cost of living in Palembang, Indonesia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00010 CAD / IDR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is 53% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,178 (Rp 12,001,263) in Palembang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (33 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)