Cost of living comparison between Pakxe, Laos and Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00016 CAD / LAK
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pakxe (Laos) is 7% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,908 (17,695,613 ₭) in Pakxe.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)