Cost of living in Pakxe, Laos compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00015 CAD / LAK
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pakxe (Laos) is 6% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,900 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,655 (23,707,969 ₭) in Pakxe.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (about 1 hour ago)