Cost of living in Pakpattan, Pakistan compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01170 CAD / PKR *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pakpattan (Pakistan) is about the same as in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,900 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,764 (₨321,628) in Pakpattan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sonsonate costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)