Cost of living in Padua, Italy vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 26 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.507 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 6% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,900 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$5,530 (€3,670) in Padua.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €300 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Johannesburg costs R 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,422 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tepic costs Mex$ 300 (about 3 hours ago)