Cost of living in Padua, Italy compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 196 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.503 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 9% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,250 (€2,829) in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,900 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$13,000 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arlington, Texas costs $9 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 110 kr (about 1 hour ago)