Cost of living in Padua, Italy compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 261 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.559 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 11% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,753 (€3,050) in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,300 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,800 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 200 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 125,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 350 (about 1 hour ago)