Cost of living in Pachuca, Mexico compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06600 CAD / MXN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pachuca (Mexico) is 44% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,200 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,806 (Mex$ 27,359) in Pachuca.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$250 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palma de Mallorca costs €1,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Durban costs R 300 (about 3 hours ago)