Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13881 CAD / MAD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 32% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,100 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,474 (25,026 Dirham) in Oujda.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Beijing costs 元22 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Medellín costs COL$126,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (about 1 hour ago)