Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13349 CAD / MAD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 28% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,693 (20,172 Dirham) in Oujda.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $40 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reno, Nevada costs $149 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Corunna costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Arba Minch' costs 18 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6.00 (about 1 hour ago)