Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13004 CAD / MAD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 29% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,645 (20,338 Dirham) in Oujda.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $75 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)