Cost of living in Ostend, Belgium compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.503 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is 11% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,006 (€3,331) in Ostend to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,500 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (40 minutes ago)