Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31646 CAD / RON
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 52% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,200 (3,791 lei) in Oradea.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)