Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 735 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.410 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 27% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,727 (€1,934) in Oporto.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Staunton, Virginia costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Barranquilla costs COL$2,400 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)