Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02654 CAD / PHP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 35% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,016 (Php75,956) in Olongapo City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (41 minutes ago)