Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02419 CAD / PHP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 46% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,121 (Php129,003) in Olongapo City.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tallinn costs €25 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Albany, New York costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)