Cost of living in Okayama, Japan compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01204 CAD / JPY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 5% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,600 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$4,389 (¥364,583) in Okayama.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)