Cost of living in Okayama, Japan compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01192 CAD / JPY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is about the same as in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,348 (¥280,726) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,300 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)