Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01163 CAD / JPY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 55% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$7,295 (¥627,523) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,700 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,800 ฿ (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €24,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)