Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01235 CAD / JPY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 72% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$7,731 (¥625,812) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,500 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kanpur costs ₨500 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £429 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 75 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 2 hours ago)