Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01128 CAD / JPY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 62% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$7,279 (¥645,246) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,500 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$10 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €800 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €11 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $50 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quetta costs ₨200 (33 minutes ago)