Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02415 CAD / MKD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 54% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,752 (72,550 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 5.000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $7 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)