Cost of living in Odense, Denmark vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 82 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.20848 CAD / DKK
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Odense (Denmark) is 24% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$7,571 (kr36,312) in Odense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$6,100 in Abbotsford.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Panama City costs 7 B/. (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Varanasi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trois-Rivières costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Salvador costs $1.50 (about 3 hours ago)