Cost of living in Nyeri, Kenya compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01250 CAD / KES
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nyeri (Kenya) is 7% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,253 (Shilling260,201) in Nyeri.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩813,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,220 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨60,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €6.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元150 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bauru costs R$ 230 (44 minutes ago)