Cost of living in Nuremberg, Germany compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 480 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.542 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is about the same as in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,200 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$5,137 (€3,331) in Nuremberg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$12 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Hamilton costs BD$24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Beijing costs 元4,850 (about 2 hours ago)