Cost of living in Nuremberg, Germany vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 442 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.522 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 9% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,755 (€3,782) in Nuremberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$5,300 in Abbotsford.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,220 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 50元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)