Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01202 CAD / JPY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 68% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,200 (¥349,531) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$2,500 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,018 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php60,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)