Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo, Mexico compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07008 CAD / MXN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo (Mexico) is 48% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,979 (Mex$ 28,231) in Nuevo Laredo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 70 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $85 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boise, Idaho costs $1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €9 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €3,600 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)