Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo, Mexico compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06990 CAD / MXN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo (Mexico) is 50% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,886 (Mex$ 26,976) in Nuevo Laredo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 2 hours ago)