Cost of living in Novi Pazar, Serbia vs Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01277 CAD / RSD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novi Pazar (Serbia) is 19% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,300 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$4,273 (334,530 Дин.) in Novi Pazar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €65 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belfast costs £3.99 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Nanjing costs 10元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 350,000 (about 2 hours ago)