Cost of living in Novi Pazar, Serbia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01255 CAD / RSD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Pazar (Serbia) is 18% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,108 (247,624 Дин.) in Novi Pazar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (about 1 hour ago)