Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15468 CAD / SEK
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 27% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,199 (27,146 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,300 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 120,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bursa costs 8TL (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (about 1 hour ago)