Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15464 CAD / SEK
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 22% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,655 (30,101 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,800 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (42 minutes ago)