Cost of living in Nizamabad, India compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01951 CAD / INR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizamabad (India) is 35% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,940 (₨150,657) in Nizamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boise, Idaho costs $390 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mons costs €1,525 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €15 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fargo costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (about 2 hours ago)