Cost of living in Nishinomiya, Japan compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01127 CAD / JPY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nishinomiya (Japan) is 4% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,400 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,260 (¥289,405) in Nishinomiya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling25,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$3,870 (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Shanghai costs 元6,832 (44 minutes ago)