Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01224 CAD / JPY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 14% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$2,842 (¥232,103) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$2,500 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €2.24 (about 1 hour ago)