Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01117 CAD / JPY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 15% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,677 (¥329,242) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,200 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 25₴ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,118 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in St. John's, NL costs C$10,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)