Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01185 CAD / JPY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 16% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,809 (¥490,153) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$5,000 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,000 (about 3 hours ago)