Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01235 CAD / JPY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 18% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,081 (¥411,328) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,300 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 30 (about 1 hour ago)