Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl, Mexico vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 195 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.07044 CAD / MXN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl (Mexico) is 24% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$4,389 (Mex$ 62,307) in Nezahualcóyotl.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 25 CUC (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sucre costs $b90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$3,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)