Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 537 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.276 CAD / USD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana (United States) is 23% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,043 ($3,167) in New Orleans, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,300 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 200 NT$ (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sendai costs ¥12,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 125 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 300 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,418 (about 2 hours ago)