Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 864 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17368 CAD / GTQ
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 32% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,300 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,258 (Q13,003) in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$10,750 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$506,666 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 18 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (about 1 hour ago)