Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35468 CAD / ILS
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 55% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,884 (10,952 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$2,500 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €600,000,000,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)