Cost of living in Nerima, Japan vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 125 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01207 CAD / JPY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 12% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$7,516 (¥622,787) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$6,700 in Abbotsford.
Prices recently added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Sarajevo costs 7KM (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $980 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Port Elizabeth costs R 55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cancún costs Mex$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)