Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 241 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01208 CAD / JPY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 22% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$6,227 (¥515,294) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$5,100 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €8 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gaborone costs P19,350 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,500,000 ₫ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $356 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元16,000 (about 1 hour ago)