Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 145 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01180 CAD / JPY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 25% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,260 (¥445,700) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,200 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 25,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (about 2 hours ago)