Cost of living comparison between Nerima, Japan and Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01284 CAD / JPY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is about the same as in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$2,567 (¥199,993) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$2,500 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 2 hours ago)