Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01127 CAD / JPY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 12% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,800 (¥337,280) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,400 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $14 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $610 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santa Marta costs COL$1,600 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mendoza costs ARS $470,184 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (35 minutes ago)