Cost of living in Nerima, Japan vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01195 CAD / JPY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 11% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$6,553 (¥548,252) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$5,900 in Abbotsford.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Varanasi costs ₨2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trois-Rivières costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Salvador costs $1.50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (about 3 hours ago)