Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 217 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01177 CAD / JPY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 22% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,137 (¥436,503) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,200 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Wuhan costs 元10 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨999 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,650 (about 2 hours ago)