Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01208 CAD / JPY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 25% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,115 (¥257,868) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$2,500 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$22,363 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 40 Kina (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨294 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $400 (about 1 hour ago)