Cost of living comparison between Nelspruit, South Africa and Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09704 CAD / ZAR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nelspruit (South Africa) is 36% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,989 (R 20,491) in Nelspruit.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)