Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00045 CAD / COP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 34% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,466 (COL$5,537,159) in Neiva.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chiang Rai costs 40 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bhopal costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Innsbruck costs €94,463 (about 1 hour ago)