Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13541 CAD / ZMW
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 13% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,540 (26,143 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,125 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 50₴ (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)