Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 251 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12530 CAD / ZMW
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is about the same as in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,558 (44,355 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$5,400 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kadoma costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 3 hours ago)