Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14482 CAD / ZMW
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 20% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,001 (20,722 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$2,500 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$400,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 20 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)