Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 130 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12675 CAD / ZMW
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 6% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,352 (34,335 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,100 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rhodes costs €450 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €10 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $30 (38 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $1.85 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)