Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13533 CAD / ZMW
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 13% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$2,816 (20,811 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$2,500 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $25 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)