Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 233 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13702 CAD / ZMW
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 6% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,685 (34,190 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,400 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,800,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (36 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Yangon costs 1,800 Kyat (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 6,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)