Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19243 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is 14% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,400 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,919 (元15,169) in Nantong.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thane costs ₨70 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 71 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (29 minutes ago)