Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20650 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is 13% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,700 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,220 (元15,593) in Nantong.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 130 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bangalore costs ₨34 (about 1 hour ago)